BC - C1 4700 – BC
C1 – C2 5500 – 6000 – BC
C1 – C2 – 6150 - C3 5900 – Summit 7010 – C3 – C2 – BC
Day 1. Arrival Almaty. Meeting in airport. Visit supermarket for shopping. Transfer 5 hrs, 280 km. to Karkara BC 2200 m.
Day 2. Acclimatization to Bas Karkara Peak 4059 m.
Day 3. Helicopter charter flight to North Inylchek BC 4000 m. Meeting with your guide.
Day 4. Acclimatization walk on Glacier up to 4300 m.
Day 5. Climb to camp 1, 4700 m. for acclimatization and deposit. Descent to BC.
Day 6. Climb to camp 1, 4700 m.
Day 7. Climb to camp 5500 m.
Day 8. Climb to 6000 m. and descent to BC.
Day 9. BC.
Day 10. BC.
Day 11. Climb to camp 1, 4700 m.
Day 12. Climb to camp 5500 m.
Day 13. Climb to Chapayev Peak shoulder 6150 m and descent to camp 3, 5900 m.
Day 14. Summit day. Climb top of Khan Tengri Peak 7010 m. Descent to camp 3.
Day 15. Descent to camp 2.
Day 16. Descent to BC.
Day 17. Reserve day for bad weather conditions.
Day 18. Reserve day for bad weather conditions.
Departure from BC
Day 19. Charter helicopter flight to Karkara BC.
Day 20. Transfer to Almaty. Hotel.
Day 21. Departure
*more details about the programme is in the recommendations section
Duration: 21 days
Fixed dates of this expedition - 27 July - 17 August 2023
The guided expedition fee is 3400$ per person
Single supplement charge in a hotel + 35$
The expedition fee includes:
* Experienced mountain guide
* Guide assistant for every 4 climbers
* High-altitude tents (4 and 2 persons)
* Group equipment: ropes, gas and gas burners, cookware sets, high-altitude food
Services of the standard programm:
* Airport transfers in Almaty by private vehicles
* 1 night bed and breakfast accommodation at Hotel (3*) in Almaty on a twin sharing basis (at arrival or before departure)
* Transfers to the Central Tien Shan Mountains and back (Almaty – Karkara BC – Almaty) by private vehicles
* Lunchboxes on the way to Karkara BC and on the way back
* Border permit
* Full board Karkara BC accommodation in a comfortable “walk-in” tents
* Sauna\shower in Karkara BC
* Helicopter return charter flight to the Northern Inylchek glacier BC with free change of the departure date (no limitation for luggage overweight)
* Full board North Inylchek BC accommodation– in comfortable “walk-in” tents on wooden platforms with mats, and meal in large mess-tent with tables and chairs
* Hot shower in Northern Inylchek glacier BC
* Wash basin with warm water
* Toilet in BC
* Tent security in BC
* Consultations on ascension route by an experienced guide
* Translator’s service in Northern Inylchek glacier BC
* Local staffs insurance
* Fixed ropes along the Northern route and Western Ridge of Khan Tengri
* Safe box in BC
* Radio communication between Karkara BC, Glacier BC, helicopter and Almaty office
* Weather forecast from the Internet
* First aid in BC
* Electric generator (220V) in BC for mess-tents lighting and charging batteries
* Evacuation of debris from BC by helicopter
* Ecological duties
The expedition fee does not include:
* Food & personal gear above the BC
* Rescue (travel insurance required)
* Extra hotel nights in in Almaty
* Lunch and evening meal in Almaty
* Sightseeing in Almaty
* Extra helicopter flight
* Spending on personal items (alcohol/bottled drinks, laundry, gifts etc.)
* Optional trips and sightseeing tours
* Wireless Internet access in Karkara BC and Glacier BC
For more photos click here
||Your full name (as in Passport)
||Date of birth
||Passport details (number of the document, dates of issue and expiry)
||Mountaineering experience (your best achievements during last 3 years)
||Dates of expedition
||Number of insurance policy
* for members of Joint Team - T-short size
Please contact us if you'd like further information and assistance in planning your trip.